The nine reasons for the incipient start of the submersible sewage pump and the ways to eliminate it:
1, the submersible sewage pump power supply voltage is too low, because the power supply voltage is too low to cause the submersible sewage pump can not start, the submersible sewage pump usually requires the power supply voltage of 380V, and the power supply voltage should be adjusted to 342V. In the event of an emergency disaster relief drainage must use submersible sewage pump, and the power supply voltage is lower than 342V, can take temporary emergency measures: appropriate large submersible sewage pump protection switch setting current, the submersible sewage pump use, protection switch is not caused by the overload of frequent trip. But when used, we should control the current of the stator winding of the submersible sewage pump no more than 11 times of the rated current, and control the operation time, so that the submersible sewage pump will not be overloaded and overloaded for a long time, resulting in too high temperature rise of the stator winding and overheating damage.
2, submersible sewage pump power off phase or power submersible pump in use, such as cable faults, fuses, control protection switch contact and protection device, resulting in submersible pump stops, should carefully check the fuse, the power supply line control protection switch and protection device is faulty, check whether the power off or power, or because of the fuse, control protection switch and protection device or poor contact caused by phase failure or power failure. Repair or disconnect due to a fuse, a control switch and a protective device; if the power supply is interrupted, the power supply should be restored.
3, the impeller of the submersible sewage pump is jammed. When the sewage pump impeller is blocked by water and grass and sundries and so on, the pump should be dismantled and checked, and the water and grass and debris can be removed, so that the submersible pump can run normally.
4, submersible pump cable is too small, too long, the voltage drop caused by excessive sewage pump power supply voltage is too low, the motor can not start. The treatment method is that when the submersible sewage pump is far away from the power source, the cable is longer and the voltage drop is too large, the cable section should be properly thickened: if the cable length is doubled, the cable section should also be doubled accordingly.
5, the contact between the plug and switch of submersible sewage pump, the bad contact between the plug and switch of the submersible sewage pump, and so on, should cause repair or replacement of the bad contact connector when the submersible pump can't start.
6. The cause of the action of the heat protector should be checked first when the action of the heat protector is caused by the action of the heat protector in the use of the heat protector of the submersible sewage pump. As the submersible pump failure, should immediately find and troubleshooting; such as motor overload is caused, should find out the reasons of overload and eliminate them: such as whether it is caused by the low supply voltage of the motor current is too large; or because the impeller is debris around, turning poor; whether it is bearing damage caused by stator and motor the rotor rub and the ambient temperature is too high. The operation of the heat protector indicates that the temperature of the submersible pump has exceeded the rated temperature, and the temperature of the stator winding should be reduced. After the automatic reset of the heat protector, the submersible pump can run again.
7. The damage elimination method of the heat protector of the submersible sewage pump is the first to check the cause of the damage of the heat protector. If the thermal protector of the damage is caused by fault of submersible sewage pump, the fault should immediately find and eliminate the submersible sewage pump; if the thermal protector is damaged due to thermal protector quality caused by or due to thermal protection should be used for a long time caused by the thermal protector replacement of the same type, the same specifications the.
8, submersible sewage pump stator winding damage of submersible sewage pump stator winding damage, causing stops, should first check the reason, the motor stator winding damage diving troubleshooting, prevent further damage to the submersible electric motor stator winding; then the submersible motor stator winding disassembly repair, in accordance with the requirements to replace the stator winding damage.
9, single-phase submersible motor centrifugal switch is bad or damaged removal method is to first check whether the damage reason of centrifugal switch fault and submersible sewage pump, submersible sewage pump if there is a fault, should immediately find and troubleshoot sewage pump, and then repair or replace the centrifugal switch.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A place to pay attention to the work of a subme...
- Sewage sewage pump working principle and charac...
- Key points for safe use of submersible pumps
- Application of submersible sewage pump
- Working principle of common deep well pump
- Well how to use submersible pump selection
- How to prolong the service life of hot water de...
- The future development direction of the submers...
- How to prolong the service life of the sewage pump
- Working principle of submersible pump
- How to install a deep well pump