Submersible pumps are small and portable and play an important role in rural production and life. The following points should be paid attention to in the use of submersible pumps.
1. When purchasing a submersible pump, we should pay attention to its model, flow and lift. If the selected specifications are not appropriate, sufficient water output will not be obtained and the efficiency of the unit will not be brought into play. In addition, the rotation direction of the motor should also be made clear. Some types of submersible pumps can turn out and reverse when they are turning and reversing. But when the reverse flow is small, the current is large, and the reverse transfer will damage the motor windings. In order to prevent the submersible pump from leakage of electricity while working under water, the electric shock accident should be triggered, and the leakage protection switch should be installed.
Two, when installing the submersible pump, the cable should be overhead and the power line should not be too long. Do not force the cable when the unit is launched, so as not to cause the power line to break. The submersible pump does not sink in the mud, otherwise it will cause bad heat dissipation and burn out the motor winding.
Three, try to avoid starting at low pressure. The power supply voltage and rated voltage is 10%, the voltage is too high will cause motor overheating and burn winding, low voltage motor speed decreased, such as less than 70% of the rated speed, the centrifugal start switch closed, causing the startup winding electricity and heat and even burn winding and capacitor. Do not switch the motor frequently. This is because the pump will generate reflux when it stops. If it starts immediately, it will cause the motor load to start, causing the starting current to be too large and burn the winding.
Four, do not let the pump run for a long time and do not pump too much water. The running time of the electric pump should not be too long, so as not to overheat the motor and burn it down. In the operation of the unit, the operator must observe whether the working voltage and current are in the numerical value specified on the nameplate at any time. If the motor does not meet the requirements, the motor must be stopped, and the cause is found out and the trouble is eliminated.
Five, ordinary inspection of the motor, such as the discovery of the lower cover cracks, rubber seal ring damage or failure, should be timely replaced or repaired, in order to waterproof into the machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A place to pay attention to the work of a subme...
- Analysis of the reasons for the incipient start...
- Sewage sewage pump working principle and charac...
- Application of submersible sewage pump
- Working principle of common deep well pump
- Well how to use submersible pump selection
- How to prolong the service life of hot water de...
- The future development direction of the submers...
- How to prolong the service life of the sewage pump
- Working principle of submersible pump
- How to install a deep well pump
- Precautions for the use of deep well pumps