1. Prohibit the power supply voltage abnormal opening
Because the low voltage power supply line is relatively long, the end voltage of the line is too low. When the phase voltage is below 198 volts and the line voltage is lower than 342 volts, the motor speed of the sewage pump decreases. When the rated speed is 70%, the centrifugal switch will be closed, causing the startup to start heating and even burn the windings and capacitors. On the contrary, excessive voltage causes the motor to overheat and burn out the winding. Therefore, during the operation of the sewage pump, the operator must observe the power supply voltage at any time. If the voltage is below 10%, which is above 10% of the rated voltage, the motor should be stopped, and the cause is found out and the trouble is eliminated.
2. Confirm the correct rotation direction of the motor
The rotation direction of the motor should be clear. There are many types of sewage pumps that are able to discharge when they are turning and reversing. But when the reverse flow is small and the current is large, the reverse time is long, which will damage the motor windings.
3. The installation of the leakage protector
The leakage protector is also called the life holder, and its function is understood from the three characters of the "life preserving device". Because the sewage pump works under water, it is easy to leak electricity and cause electrical energy loss or even trigger electric shock. If a leakage protector is installed, as long as the leakage value of the sewage pump exceeds the action current value of the leakage protector (usually no more than 30 MA), the leakage protector will cut off the power of the sewage pump to ensure safety, while avoiding leakage and wasting electric energy.
4. Requirements for insulation resistance of cable installation and submersible pump
When installing a sewage pump, the cable should be overhead and the power line should not be too long. When the sewage pump is launched or put forward, do not force the cable, so as not to cause the power line to break. When the sewage pump works, do not sink into the mud, otherwise it will cause the motor to heat bad and burn out the motor winding. When installed, the insulation resistance of the motor should not be less than 500 billion Europe.
5. Avoid frequent switches
Do not switch the sewage pump frequently. This is because the pump will generate reflux when it stops. If it starts immediately, it will cause the motor load to start, causing the starting current to be too large and burn the winding. Because of the large current, frequent start - up will also burn out the motor winding of the sewage pump.
6, do not let the sewage pump overload
In order to avoid long-term overload work of sewage pump, do not pump water with large sediment content and observe whether the value of current value is on the nameplate at any time. If it is found that the current is too large, it should be shut down for inspection. In addition, the running time of the water pump should not be too long to cause the motor to overheat and burn down.
7. Pay attention to daily maintenance
Regular inspection of motor, such as the discovery of the lower cover cracks, rubber seal ring damage or failure, should be timely replaced or repaired, to avoid water infiltration into the sewage pump.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A place to pay attention to the work of a subme...
- Analysis of the reasons for the incipient start...
- Sewage sewage pump working principle and charac...
- Key points for safe use of submersible pumps
- Application of submersible sewage pump
- Working principle of common deep well pump
- Well how to use submersible pump selection
- How to prolong the service life of hot water de...
- The future development direction of the submers...
- Working principle of submersible pump
- How to install a deep well pump
- Precautions for the use of deep well pumps
- How to choose the best sewage pump
- The feature of sewage pump
- How to deodorize the sewage pumping station
- Sewage pump regulating valve is often anti-bloc...
- Four methods to improve the performance of self...
- What you should know about sewage pumps(1)
- What you should know about sewage pumps(2)