Sewage pumps are widely used in the industries of chemical, petroleum, light industry, food, pharmaceutical, brewing, environmental protection and sewage treatment.
Type selection of sewage pump:
1. whether the field conditions are in accordance with the conditions of use (voltage, frequency, water quality, power capacity, etc.).
2. selection of pump specifications
1) initial selection of flow: determine the flow of the pump according to the demand.
2) the determination of the pipeline: the critical settlement velocity is calculated according to the conveying medium, and the diameter of the pipeline is selected reasonably.
3) pipe loss calculation: according to the length of the pipeline and the quantity of the pipe and valve to calculate the loss of the pipeline.
4) pump lift calculation: pump head = vertical height difference from water to outlet + pipeline loss + outlet pressure + safety allowance (10%).
5) determine the model of the pump according to the flow head
6) determine the installation way: fixed, mobile.
- Maintenance And Maintenance Of Sewage Pump
- Common Fault Analysis Of Well Submersible Pump
- The Correct Selection Method Of Well Pump
- Characteristics Of Well Submersible Pump
- What Is The Difference Between A Sewage Pump An...
- Assembly Requirements For Deep Well Pump
- What Are The Advantages Of The Submersible Sewa...
- Precautions For The Use Of Sewage Pump
- Select The Requirements Before The Submersible ...
- The Main Causes Affecting The Normal Operation ...