(1) check the sewerage pump pipeline and the joint where there is no loosening. Turn the sewage pump with your hand to see if the sewage pump is flexible.
(2) add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, and observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
(3) water diversion plug sewage pump screw, filling water (or lead paste).
(4) close the gate valve of the outlet pipe and the outlet pressure gauge and the imported vacuum meter.
(5) point the motor to see if the motor's steering is correct.
(6) start the motor. When the sewage pump works normally, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump after showing the proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve and check the load of the motor.
(7) try to control the discharge and lift of the sewage pump in the range specified in the sign, so as to ensure the operation of the sewage pump at the highest efficiency point, so as to achieve the maximum energy saving effect.
(8) during the operation of the sewage pump, the temperature of the bearing can not exceed the ambient temperature of 35 degrees C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80 degrees C.
(9) if the sewage pump is found to have abnormal sound, the reason should be stopped immediately.
(10) to stop the use of the sewage pump, shut down the gate valve, pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) the sewage pump in the first month of work, after 100 hours to replace the lubricating oil, after each 500 hours, oil change once.
(12) regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the drip leakage in the packing room is normal (suitable for dropping out).
(13) check the wear of the sleeve regularly and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) sewage pump used in the winter season, after stopping the pump body, lower drain plug unscrew medium on the net. To prevent cracking.
(15) the sewage pump is discontinued for a long time. It is necessary to remove all the pumps, dry the water, and apply the rotating part and the combination to oil.
- Maintenance And Maintenance Of Sewage Pump
- Common Fault Analysis Of Well Submersible Pump
- Application Field Of Sewage Pump
- The Correct Selection Method Of Well Pump
- Characteristics Of Well Submersible Pump
- What Is The Difference Between A Sewage Pump An...
- Assembly Requirements For Deep Well Pump
- What Are The Advantages Of The Submersible Sewa...
- Select The Requirements Before The Submersible ...
- The Main Causes Affecting The Normal Operation ...