Sewage pumps can transport liquids containing solid particulate media such as fibers and paper dust, as well as especially dirty, viscous and slippery fluids, and are suitable for applications in mining, papermaking, printing and dyeing, environmental protection,
Oil refining, petroleum, chemical industry, farm, dyeing, brewing, food, fertilizer, coking plant, construction, marble factory, mud, quicksand, mud pond, sewage pond, dirty liquid
Send thick liquid suction, filling and suspended matter in the sewage treatment. Due to the media being conveyed contain easily entangled or bunched fibers. Therefore, the pump flow channel is easy to block
Plug, the pump will be blocked once the pump does not work, or even burn the motor, resulting in poor sewage. To urban life and environmental protection have a serious impact.
Therefore, the anti-clogging and reliability of the sewage pump is an important factor in the pros and cons.
Water pump for the transport of water and physical and chemical properties similar to other liquids used for water, suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water, gardens
Sprinkler irrigation, fire pressurization, long-distance transport, HVAC refrigeration cycle, farmland irrigation, bathroom and other heating and cooling water circulation booster and equipment.
In short, the main difference between a clean water pump and a sewage pump is that there is a big difference between the design of the impeller and the runner and the configuration of other components.
1. Sewage pump in order to prevent clogging, the main runner design, this naturally leads to relatively low efficiency, so the head is generally not high. The flow of water pump smaller,
Gap is smaller, the lift is relatively high.
2. In order to prevent winding, sewage pump impeller design than the water pump is more simple, there is no ring is equipped with serrated films, can be broken cloth and other debris broken pump, and
The pump impeller is more complicated, but the work efficiency will be significantly higher than the former.
3. In order to prevent wear and corrosion, sewage pumps are generally used better wear resistance, corrosion resistance stronger mechanical seal and O-ring as a pump seal
Pieces, and clear water pump without strict consideration.
In summary, we can well understand the problem of why the water pump can not sewage ## because of the key design features such as runners and impellers, resulting in clean water pump
When used in sewage occasions, clogging, winding, abrasion and corrosion are most likely to occur, resulting in damage or scrapping of the water pump, so the water pump
Can not be used for sewage disposal.
- Maintenance And Maintenance Of Sewage Pump
- Common Fault Analysis Of Well Submersible Pump
- Application Field Of Sewage Pump
- The Correct Selection Method Of Well Pump
- Characteristics Of Well Submersible Pump
- Assembly Requirements For Deep Well Pump
- What Are The Advantages Of The Submersible Sewa...
- Precautions For The Use Of Sewage Pump
- Select The Requirements Before The Submersible ...
- The Main Causes Affecting The Normal Operation ...